Thursday, November 27, 2008

Predictable Thanksgiving Post

I am thankful for...

- being able to type this blog.
- knowing that a few people out there will read it.
- my AWESOME family.
- the ability to let my wife and kids safely travel 250 miles to see my parents and aunt.
- that they all love me in my absence.
- having a job that I love in a time of financial strain.
- having a mom who is so stinkin' smart that she has been asked to work in DC for 12 weeks.
- having parents that pushed me, but not over the edge (too often)
- a family who is proud of me, and I can be proud of.
- toys, technology, powered transportation, indoor plumbing, central heat and air
- the God given ability to figure these things out.
- my health.
- my friends.
- God, who gave me everything I have typed and will type on this list.
- a fantastic financial adviser.
- my education.
- DVR and DVD, without which I would never be "in the loop."
- the farmer who works so hard to help put food on my table.
- a government that has checks and balances, and cares about the wellbeing of the country and its citizens.
- my wife, for reasons too many to count.
- my kids, who bring me such joy, and make me so proud.

And thank you for reading my blog.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Predictable. *sniff* *sniff*