Monday, October 27, 2008

Honey Do.

So I'm home for a couple of days, which means it's time to "Git 'r dun!" My first project was to hang a couple of new items.

First was a mirror in Jessica's room. Job well done, I'd say.

Then on to the bathroom to hang a large artsy thing made out of metal and a little mirror. But there was a little sticky something on the wall that I wanted to remove before I hung it. That turned out to be a little more tricky than I thought. My dad used to give me a hard time for using brute force when I got lazy. Well, point taken.













This little plastic thing helped me do...





















This. Well the good news is Katie is deciding what color we are going to paint the master bath. At least I gave us a reason to finally paint it.









I also have no idea how to format these stupid things where the pictures and words are where I want them! Oh well.

No comments: